VENUE OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
Amsterdam Bar & Hall
Venue Operations Assistant is direct support for Venue Operations Manager, running shows and acting as day of show contact.
Day of Show duties include:
- Arriving at load in to prepare artist areas, meet tour manager/promoter rep and address preliminary show details.
- Setting up the appropriate hall layout for the show (seated, tables, no furniture, etc).
- Setting up box office, including managing ticketing, compiling attendee lists.
- Assisting in coordination for any pre-show activities (meet & greets, etc).
- Preparing venue/bar staff for any hospitality concerns, day of show information (age restriction, wristband colors, etc).
- Acting as direct line of communication between tour manager and/or promoter and venue staff.
- Managing and assisting box office staff (and security when necessary) for the duration of the show.
- Settling shows with tour managers/promoters/reps.
- Cleaning and resetting of venue side and artist areas post-show (with the aide of box office staff).
Additional Duties will vary, but may include:
- Social media account management.
- Ticket distribution to outlets.
- Web event management.
- Flyer/promotional image creation.
- General office work.
- Talent booking opportunities.
Compensation and Hours:
This is a full time (average 38 hours per week) salaried position with benefits (PTO, health insurance).
Salary will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
Hours will be primarily night-based, but some daytime hours will be required.
Venue experience preferred, but not required.
Friendly, outgoing personality required.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.