12PM ✖ Bar ✖ Free
Trivia Mafia, the leaders in brainy bar antics in Minnesota have brought their awesome brand of trivia to places as far flung as Duluth, Milwaukee and Excelsior! They are breaking into the final frontier at the end of this month. The crew is bringing trivia to brunch. The game has been changed folks, no more reading through your Instagram while sipping your Bloody Mary waiting for your hashbrowns. We will be reading you questions, hard questions. And you’re going to love it. That’s just how it goes. The event will start on November 30, the Sunday after Thanksgiving, recognized by many as the “honey I can’t eat anymore turkey let’s go play brunch trivia” holiday.
If you do come on down to play Trivia Mafia, there are a couple things you should know:
- There’s no cost to play. It’s totally free!
- Our trivia events are designed for teams of 1-8 people, so gather a crew of your brainiest friends and win some great prizes
- Trivia events last about an hour and a half
- Prizes include gift cards, goodies from local businesses, and more
- You will play 6 rounds of trivia. Two are general knowledge, and the other are themed, covering a wide variety of topics from pop culture to geography to historical events.
- In addition, we do a “Matching Round” that you can do at your own speed, and an 5-picture “Image Round.”
Brunch trivia will feature unique trivia content not used at any other Trivia Mafia event. It will be co-hosted and written by Laura Westley-Williams, the longtime host of the Friday night Movies and Music Trivia at the 331. The event will be co-hosted and written by David Zeller. No one really knows much about David yet. But he seems really excited to run Brunch Trivia.